If you try to sell your product or service without keeping the customer in mind, you won’t be very successful. Even if you know your product inside and think you have mastered selling techniques, you won’t be a really effective sales person until you consider the customer experience throughout. Considering how the customer feels and makes decisions throughout the buying process, is essential if you want to develop a two-way relationship. This is one of the key points in this two day selling skills course specifically designed for front line retail sales professionals.
At the core of this training course, participants will learn and practice a proven, step-by-step sales questioning technique that can be put into action immediately, in any sales situation. This powerful sales questioning technique is all about asking the right questions in a particular sequence. The questioning model helps retail sales professionals lead retail customers professionally and confidently through the buying experience.
Participants will learn how to structure a conversation where the customers feel at ease and have their needs handled speedily. At the same time, they will develop techniques to better build lasting relationships, adapt their communication style, develop trust, and build true customer loyalty that results in repeat business.
- Explain what motivates customers (logical and emotional) to buy or continue to use a service.
- Connect with customers, overcome objections, and close sales efficiently and confidently.
- Use an effective sales questioning technique that will increase sales.
- Follow a simple five step sales process to make the best out of each customer interaction.
This course is specifically designed for front line retail sales agents and supervisors. It introduces a professional sales questioning technique that is applicable to any sales situation and not limited to retail selling.
- Module 1 Linking sales and customer service
- Module 2: Know your stuff and your customer
- Module 3: Create the opportunity
- Module 4: Matching customer needs
- Module 5: Handle objections and close the sale