Those who are in management are responsible for protecting the safety of their employees. Workplace safety, however, is the responsibility of everyone in an organization. Companies have legal obligations to meet certain safety requirements, but many go further than the minimum obligations. Safety standards and procedures must be put in place, and everyone needs to follow the standards in order for them to be effective.
- Define workplace safety.
- Understand legal responsibilities associated with a safe work environment.
- Create a safety plan and identify hazards.
- Recognize the role of management.
- Develop training procedures.
- Learn how to implement a safety plan.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Work Safety and Health Legislation’s
- Module Three: Types of Hazards
- Module Four: Managers Role
- Module Five: Training
- Module Six: Stress Management
- Module Seven: Workplace Violence
- Module Eight: Identifying Your Company Hazards
- Module Nine: Drug & Alcohol Abuse
- Module Ten: Writing the Safety Plan
- Module Eleven: Implement the Plan