This 2-day workshop is specially designed for receptionists in Malaysia to enhance their skills in handling the front desk of an office or business with professionalism and self-confidence. Participants will learn the elements of effective verbal and visual communication, and learn how to fulfill requests by and satisfy the most demanding and difficult people without risking their safety, dignity and health. The workshop will be conducted by our experienced trainer(s) based on the context of daily operation with emphasis on listening and speaking through activities, lectures, role plays and presentation. It also helps to equip the participants with essential skills required to work as a receptionist, such as telephone, organization and customer care skills.
- The receptionist’s role in representing the company
- Professional communication skills
- How to greet your customers on the phone and face-to-face
- Telephone etiquette including how to take messages
- Dress code, voice projection, image
- Appropriate postures and gestures
- How to deal with difficult or angry callers/customers effectively
- Organizing reference materials – phone book, etc.
- How to receive and screen visitors professionally
- Good customer relations
- Good working relationship
Receptionists, front line personnel from all sectors including private sectors, government and corporate, or anyone who would like to develop their professionalism in customer care.