Training in Food and Beverage are very detailed. Having so many modules on different trainings we always request a meeting with the management in order to create a TNA. This food and beverage course does not teach about the actual food preparation process, but rather about management aspects, including running a business, managing clients, and building profits. Participants will learn to effectively manage restaurant revenue by using, cost control, menu planning, menu engineering, marketing and sales techniques and technology innovation.
Trainings available for different subjects
- Bar : Product knowledge, Upselling, guest communication
- Restaurant : Initial greeting, correct service, order taking, table maintenance
- Operations : Buffet setup, Kitchen supply, Handling bookings, menu’s
- Service : Quality, dress code, being a team member, selling techniques,
- Room Service : Order taking, timing, delivery
- Cost control : daily food cost, purchases,
This course provides an understanding of Food & Beverage Service Operation with quality service as measured by customer expectations, effective and efficient usage of resources, application of technology for transaction management, understanding of service mise-en-place, and dynamics of food and beverage service in a variety of dining environments. Effective food and beverage managers offer guests the ultimate wining and dining experience.
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will be able to
- Demonstrate appropriate service behaviors for a variety of guest types.
- Understand the concept and techniques of good service and demonstrate the skill acquired.
- Manage space and capacity, including use of reservations systems.
- Program point-of-sale technology for service.
- Understand the scope and usage of service mise en place.
- Participate in the operation and execution of in-room dining service.
- Participate in the operation and execution of banquet dining service.
- Participate in the operation and execution of restaurant dining service.
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Demonstrate English service technique.