Success in any industry relies on relationships, whether with co-workers, clients, suppliers, or investors. When you’re well-mannered and considerate in dealing with others, you create engaging, productive, and long term business relationships. As such, it is important to learn, not just the technical side of a business, but how to conduct one’s self in the company of others.
This is where business etiquette comes in. This workshop will introduce participants to business etiquette, as well as provide guidelines for the practice of business etiquette across different situations.
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Identify at least one way to minimize nervousness while in social situations.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Understanding Etiquette
- Module Three: Networking for Success
- Module Four: The Meet and Greet
- Module Five: The Dining in Style
- Module Six: Eating Out
- Module Seven: Business Email Etiquette
- Module Eight: Phone Etiquette
- Module Nine: The Written Letter
- Module Ten: Dressing for Success
- Module Eleven: International Etiquette