Most of us nowadays have at least two computers – one at home and one at work – and a smartphone as well, thinking that the unfinished work can be completed at home or somewhere else. Somehow, all our documentations do not seem to be synchronized and updated. It is very difficult to keep track of all of our work If you are running a business, you are most likely losing your customers because you have forgotten to contact them or send important documents because you can’t access to them from your smartphone or PC at home. You missed a lot of appointments and important dates because you did not write it down. In this workshop, you will learn how to plan, organise and synchronize your filing system professionally.
- How to use Microsoft Office 365
- How to get started with Emails in Microsoft Outlook
- How to combine 2 or more computers so that they can work as one
- What is “Cloud” and how does it benefit you
- How to use meeting templates and take minutes using Microsoft OneNote
- How to create effective quotations and sales invoices
- How to keep track of all of your sales activities
- How to use Onenote and organize your work using it
- Basic use of Microsoft® PowerPoint
- How to create your own “Marketing Tools” using Outlook
- What is Digital Marketing and what it can do to improve your business
The workshop comprises instructor-led training with a strong emphasis on hands-on learning, case studies, discussions, role plays and presentations. Participants are strongly advised to being their own laptop to this workshop.